While the session is in progress, please refrain from having conversations as it can disturb other attendees. You can talk freely during the 5 minute model rest breaks.
If you want to take referential photographs of the model, please ask the model first. They are only being paid to sit for us for life-studies, so it’s only fair to them!
MATERIALS YOU WILL NEED
- Bring your oils: Suggested colours
- Titanium White (or Titanium buff)
- Yellow ochre
- Sap green (or Viridian)
- Cadmium Yellow
- Burnt Umber
- Cobalt Blue and/or Ultramarine Blue
- Cadmium Red (Medium or Dark)
- Ivory Black (or Indigo or Paynes Grey)
- A palette.
- Bring a little watercolour to do your drawing on the canvas.
- Your solvent of choice (Zest-it, if you have it).
- Brushes -Bring a selection of good brushes -include a soft blending brush if you like to use them.
- If you like Liquin, bring that too.